No Bake Monster Cookie Bites are the perfect snack that will give you a burst of energy and keep you feeling full until your next meal.
Small, snack size balls that are made from oatmeal, peanut butter and bits of chocolate. Then they are put in the refrigerator until they are nice and firm.
Then pull one out any time that you need a quick snack in between meals. Or make extra and store them in the freezer so that you have them on hand any time of the day.
I love to make these around Halloween and serve them as a part of a fun themed party. In addition, I also add them to my holiday cookie trays every December to compliment traditional Christmas cookies.
No Bake Monster Cookie Bites
Creamy Peanut Butter
Honey or Agave Nectar
Mini Chocolate Chips
Pure Vanilla Extract
The first step in making these No Bake Monster Cookie Bites is to line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, wax paper or a silicone baking mat.
Although you will not be placing the baking sheet in the oven, the liner will prevent the ingredients from sticking to the pan when placed in the refrigerator or freezer.
Set the prepared baking sheet aside. Then in a large bowl add all of the ingredients listed above and stir until well combined.
After the dough has been mixed, use a medium scoop or a tablespoon and then spoon the dough into your hands. Then roll it between your palms until it forms a ball shape.
The dough ball should be about about the size of a ping pong ball, which is approximately 1.5 inches in circumference.
Once formed, place the No Bake Monster Cookie Bites on the prepared baking sheet and repeat until all of the dough has been made into balls.
Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator or freezer and chill the bites for 30 minutes or until firm.
Then place them in a covered container. You can store the monster cookie bites in the refrigerator or freezer.
If you choose to store them in the freezer, be sure to let them thaw out for 5-10 minutes before taking a bite.
Other No Bake Dessert & Snack Recipes
- Quinoa Energy Bites
- Peanut Butter Snack Bites
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- No Bake Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Dip
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Peanut Butter Pie
- S’mores Rice Krispies Treat
- Mini No Bake Cheesecakes
To receive our 3 Recipe Articles in your inbox each week, sign up for our free email list located in the middle of each recipe or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow us on Facebook and Pinterest. This article may contain affiliate links where a small commission is paid if you purchase a product at no additional cost to you.
- 1 ½ cups quick oats
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup honey or agave nectar
- ¼ cup mini m and m’s
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat and set aside.
- In a large bowl add all of the ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Use a medium scoop or a tablespoon to spoon the dough into your hands and roll it between the palms into a ball shape. The dough ball should be about about the size of a ping pong ball.
- Place the dough ball on the prepared baking sheet and repeat until all of the dough has been made into balls.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator or freezer and chill the bites for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Store in a covered container and store in the refrigerator.
Recipe provided by Make Your Meals
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 123Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 58mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 3g
Nutritional Information is to be used as a general guideline only . Nutritional calculations will vary from the types and brands of the products used.