This is the perfect time of year to make No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake.
It is easy to prepare and it is a huge hit at every party, potluck and holiday meal.
That is all that is required. Even the novice cook can make this recipe!
The hardest part is waiting for it to chill in the refrigerator before eating it!
How to Make a No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
First you must determine what type of pan to use. This recipe calls for a basic 9 inch pie pan. However, you could also use a traditional spring form pan as well.
Then the next step is to make the crust. Although you could use a variety of ingredients to make the crust, we prefer to use a basic graham cracker crust for this recipe.
However, a crust made from crushed ginger snaps would also taste delicious with this no bake pumpkin cheesecake.
For a 9 inch pie plate you will need 1 1/4 cup of crushed graham crackers. As a guideline, you will need approximately 8 full-size graham crackers to make enough crumbs for the crust.
Press the crust in the bottom of the pan and slightly up the sides as well. Then place the pan in the freezer so the crust can set up properly.
Now it is time to make the no bake pumpkin cheesecake filling. Before you begin, be sure that your cream cheese is at room temperature and your whipped topping is thawed.
Start off by mixing the cream cheese and pumpkin puree together until smooth and creamy.
Then add in the brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Once they have been mixed in, use a silicone spatula and fold in the whipped topping.
Now all that is left to do is to evenly spread the filling on top of the crust.
Although it looks delicious, you can not eat it right away. You have to wait at least two hours so that the no bake pumpkin cheesecake can set up in the refrigerator.
When it is time, slice and serve! And if you want to impress your family and friends even more, garnish with additional whipped topping and/or caramel sauce. Or for Halloween, dress the top with some chocolate icing shaped in a spider web!
Or how about making a Pumpkin Roll to really impress your family and friends? Yes, a little more work is involved but it is so worth it!
Check out the printable recipe below and let me know what you think!
To receive our 3 Recipe Articles in your inbox each week, sign up for our free email list located on the side and bottom of each recipe. You can also follow us on Facebook and Pinterest. This article may contain affiliate links where a small commission is paid if you purchase a product at no additional cost to you.
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 8 ounce tub whipped topping, thawed
- Optional garnishes: whipped cream, caramel topping
- Coat a 9 inch pie pan or spring form pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs and butter until thoroughly combined. Press the mixture firmly into the bottom and slightly up the sides of the pan.
- Place the pan in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese and pumpkin until smooth. Add the brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice and beat until incorporated.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping until well combined.
- Remove the crust from the freezer and spoon in the filling, spreading evenly and smoothing the top with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Slice and garnish with whipped cream and caramel topping as desired.
Recipe provided by Make Your Meals
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g