Now that baseball season is here, it is time to make our easy soft pretzel bites!
Although baseball make look a little different this year, that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your favorite ball park foods.
We are making the best of the situation and taking the opportunity to make some of our favorite recipes that we would normally order when we attend a game.
However, this year we are making things easy on ourselves with this recipe. Instead of making Homemade Soft Pretzel Bites from scratch, we are using biscuit dough.
Yes, I really said biscuit dough. The same refrigerator canned biscuits that you enjoy with your sausage and gravy in the morning.
With the addition of just one ingredient, the biscuit dough transforms into pretzel bites in seconds. And it couldn’t be easier!
Easy Soft Pretzel Bites Recipe
So how does the magic happen? It all starts with cutting each grand biscuit into 4 equal pieces. That will leave you with a total of 32 pretzels.
Now prepare 2 baking sheets by lining them with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
Next, in a medium saucepan add enough water to fill it half full. Bring it to a boil and add baking soda.
When you add the baking soda, be aware that the boiling water will bubble up significantly for a few seconds.
Working in batches, add the soft pretzel bites into the boiling water for 30 seconds. Be sure to flip each one so that the baking soda and water coats each piece.
Then use a slotted spoon to remove each one and place on the baking sheets.
Bake for 13-17 minutes or until browned. Remove from the oven and brush with melted butter and sprinkle with coarse salt.
Serve your Easy Soft Pretzel Bites warm or at room temperature with your favorite dipping sauce.
We serve ours with nacho cheese sauce and honey mustard. And sometimes we use our Dry Ranch Dressing Mix to make a ranch dipping sauce as well.
To receive our 3 Recipe Articles in your inbox each week, sign up for our free email list located in the middle of each recipe or email me at email@example.com. You can also follow us on Facebook and Pinterest. This article may contain affiliate links where a small commission is paid if you purchase a product at no additional cost to you.
- 1 package of refrigerated Grands Biscuits Dough, 8 count
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- Butter, melted
- Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Fill a medium size sauce pan halfway with water and bring to a boil.
- Open biscuits and cut each into 4 pieces.
- Once the water boils, add the baking soda. The water will bubble up considerably here.
- Working in batches, boil the biscuit pieces for about 30 seconds each, turning halfway. Remove from the boiling water with a slotted spoon and place on prepared cookie sheets, being sure to leave space between each one.
- Bake until golden brown, approximately 13-17 minutes.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with salt. Serve warm or room temperature.
Recipe provided by Make Your Meals
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g