These Air Fryer Breakfast Eggs Rolls have become the most requested breakfast item in our family.
Who can resist an egg roll wrapper stuffed with your favorite breakfast items? From cheesy scrambled eggs and sausage to a western omelette, you can customize each one to your liking.
That is why everyone in our family loves them! Everyone can get exactly what they want for breakfast, without a ton of work! And making them in the Air Fryer makes cooking them a breeze!
Think of it as a breakfast casserole stuffed inside of an egg roll. But the best part of all, that they can easily be eaten. In fact, no utensils are required! Simply pick one up and you have breakfast on the go!
How to Make Air Fryer Breakfast Egg Rolls
We have included how to make breakfast egg rolls with the standard ingredients of scrambled eggs, sausage and cheese. However, feel free to switch it up with whatever ingredients that you prefer.
First, brown your sausage until it is no longer pink. Then drain the grease and place the cooked sausage in a bowl. Mix in diced green onions and cheese.
Then, in a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Next, cook the eggs just until they no longer contain any liquid.
Remove from the heat and stir in the sausage mixture.
Next, place one egg roll wrapper in front of you with one corner facing towards you.
Moisten the edges of the entire egg roll wrapper by placing your index finger in water and running your finger along the edges.
Next place 1/4 cup of the breakfast egg roll mixture just below the center of the wrapper.
Then fold the corner that faces you, just over the filling. Be sure to press down and seal the corner.
Next, fold each side inward and push to seal. Then carefully roll the stuffed egg roll and seal the ends and edges.
Repeat until all of the air fryer breakfast eggs rolls have been made and sealed.
Preheat your air fryer at 400°F for 3 minutes. Then spray the air fryer basket with cooking oil spray.
*Reminder to use a high heat oil such as Avocado Oil or Olive Oil (not extra virgin olive oil).
Working in batches, place your egg rolls, seam side down, in the basket and spray the tops with cooking spray. Air fry the breakfast egg rolls for 3-4 minutes.
Then flip, spray with cooking spray, and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown.
Remove them from the basket and let sit for a few minutes before serving. Believe me, if you bite right into them, you will burn your mouth! I have been the witness to this on more than one occasion!
Check out the printable recipe below and let me know what you think!
To receive our 3 Recipe Articles in your inbox each week, sign up for our free email list located on the side and bottom of each recipe. You can also follow us on Facebook, and Pinterest. This article may contain affiliate links where a small commission is paid if you purchase a product at no additional cost to you.
Breakfast Egg Rolls
- 1/2 pound ground sausage
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon green onions chopped
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- In a small nonstick skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and place in a medium bowl.
- Stir in the cheese and green onions, set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper until blended. In the same skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture; cook until eggs have no remaining liquid. Stir in sausage mixture.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F. Place an egg roll wrapper in front of you, with one corner facing you. Place 1/4 cup of the filling just below the center. Moisten the edges of the wrapper with water by rubbing a damp finger along the edges, using more water as necessary. Fold the bottom corner just over the filling. Fold the side corners toward the center and then roll egg roll up tighly, sealing the ends. Repeat until you run out of filling.
- Spray the basket of your air fryer with olive oil or avocado spray. Working in batches, arrange egg rolls in a single layer and spritz with additional cooking spray. Cook until lightly browned, 3-4 minutes. Turn and spritz with cooking spray and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let the egg rolls rest for 5 minutes before serving as the center will be extremely hot.