Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
A creamy and delicious spinach artichoke dip made in your slow cooker for a fantastic appetizer for any occasion.
- 18 oz frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 2 14 oz cans quartered artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 16 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup milk more as needed
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
In a 4-6 quart slow cooker, combine the spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic, milk and pepper.
Stir to combine.
Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or sliced baguettes.
If the mixture is too thick, add additional milk as needed.
Recipe provided by Make Your Meals