Homemade Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
No need to buy those Dry Ranch Dressing packets when you can make your own! Not to mention it is much healthier for you and less expensive!
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup dried powdered buttermilk optional
If you don’t have a food processor you could also use a coffee grinder or simply whisk all ingredients together until blended.
Store in a sealed container for up to 6 months. If using spice mix only (no dried powdered buttermilk) 2 tablespoons of mix = 1 packet of store-bought seasoning mix.
If you use the buttermilk powder, store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months and
3 Tablespoons of this mix = 1 packet of the store-bought seasoning mix.
Recipe provided by Make Your Meals