Instant Pot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
A quick and easy meal using pre-made ingredients to help you get a delicious dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes.
- 2 Tbs butter
- 1 lb chicken breast boneless, skinless, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 14.5 oz jar of Alfredo sauce
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes more or less to taste
- 8 oz dried fettuccine noodles cut in half
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Set Instant pot to Sauté function. When the display reads HOT add the butter. Once melted add the chicken pieces.
Cook just until the chicken is no longer pink on the outside, but still pink on the inside.
Add alfredo sauce, chicken broth, garlic cloves, red pepper flakes and pasta to instant pot. Stir well to combine. Make sure to place the noodles in a criss-cross pattern so they are not clumped together and that the noodles are submerged in the liquid.
Secure the lid and set the valve to the Sealing position. Pressure Cook/Manual and for 8 minutes on HIGH pressure.
When the cooking time expires, allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes. Quick release any remaining pressure.
Carefully remove the lid and stir in the cheese.
The sauce will thicken as it stands.
Recipe provided by Make Your Meals