Baked Pizza Casserole
All the flavors of your favorite pizza tossed together with pasta and topped with a thick layer of cheese. Perfect for dinner or pot lucks!
- 2 cups rotini noodles cooked al dente
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 pound of sausage mild or hot
- 1 onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 16 ounces pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
Preheat oven to 350°F
In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef and sausage along with the onion, garlic and green bell peppers.
Drain excess fat.
Stir in the noodles, pepperoni, pizza sauce, Italian seasoning, milk and ½ cup of the cheese. Mix well.
Pour into an 8 x 11 (2 quart) casserole dish.
Bake for 20 minutes, top with the remaining cheese and bake for an additional 5 to 10 more minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Makes a terrific leftover meal!
Recipe provided by Make Your Meals