Sausage Hash Brown Casserole
A delicious sausage and hash brown breakfast casserole that is perfect to feed a hungry crowd.
- 1 pound mild ground sausage
- 1 pound hot ground sausage
- 1 30-ounce package frozen hash browns
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
In a large skillet over medium-high heat add ground sausage and cook until no longer pink. Drain well.
In a large bowl stir together sausage, hash browns, ½ teaspoon salt, pepper and cheese. Pour into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
Whisk together eggs, milk, and remaining 1 teaspoon salt. Pour evenly over potato mixture.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Let sit 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe provided by Make Your Meals